I feel so comfortable used IFIT!

I think IFIT used so comfortable and easy to operate!


Because,,


1. IFIT does not matter how size one's eyes!

It is easy to use regardless of the size of your eyes.
It doesn't matter whether your eyes are big or small!
Also. IFIT is easy to control length!
because it is made of Velcro.

So Don't worry about the size anymore in IFIT!



2. IFIT gives so comfortable to me! 

It is made of soft cloth, so it feels good to wear.
Just press the switch located inside the right side or left side of the product.
It has 4 vibration steps and 4 heat steps,
and The vibration sound was small and quiet, so i could get a rest.👍

IFIT automatically turn off after 15 minutes, i don't have to worry about my safety!





3.  IFIT is easy to carry around!

IFIT is made of fabric and can foldable! 
and It is very light because it weighs only only 72 grams!

Also It has USB charging port. IFIT can be charged anywhere.



4. IFIT is washable!

I can take the cloth off IFIT and wash it!

I don't have to worry about my skin. I can keep it clean all the time!!





+ do you know? 

   IFIT has tourmaline fomentation effect!

Tourmaline has permanent electrical propertied of the mineral which are uniquely called polar crystals. Anion and aphrodisiac which are generated by tourmaline are far infrared health products, currently widely used in innovative materials for health and environment.

IFIT has a tourmaline thermal fomentation effect which is reached by heating tourmaline gemstone. As the result of heating tourmaline, far infrared rays penetrate deeply into the blood vessel around eyes.👍





world's first cord-free heat & massaging wrist band

Should you like to have any further information?
Please do not hesitate to contact me by use side menu!
I feel so comfortable used IFIT! I feel so comfortable used IFIT! Reviewed by Stella on January 22, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.